Thursday, August 5, 2010

Work work work, all day long...

Things accomplished in the past day and a half:
*Follow up email sent to Pertinent Pictures.
*Scheduled an audition for the ART 2010-2011 Season
*Received an email from my former supervisor, he is talking to Mosaic Recruitment about 3 potential positions for me.
*Submitted myself for a fistful of infomercials and paid short films
*Set up a date with a playwright/composer whose readings I have participated in.
*Received fabulous edited footage from a recent film. Having footage more recent than High Heel Samurai is going to be awesome.
*Set up a profile on PSG Staffing
*Resolved to apply for the MFA Acting program at Brandeis.

Brandeis accepts a class of ten every three years. The next round of auditions is for fall 2011. Even though they don't require it for the acting MFA, I'm going to get a GRE study book and sign up for a test. I test well, and it will be good to have it out of the way.


The student film I was upset about is supposedly slated to shoot tomorrow. They say I should receive a call "at the end of the evening" to confirm. One must wonder...when does the evening end? Will I be up? My worry is that I'll be checking my voicemail at 7am tomorrow morning only to find out they've postponed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment