Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Two More Bragging Points

So apparently a few of the websites I belong to and check have formed a partnership. Long story short is that via my memberships on NewEnglandActor and Actor's Access, and thanks to Model Club Inc, I can now be submitted for principal roles in NYC. If I want to be a part of anything low, or ultra low budget, I have to give them a heads up. But yeah. Principal submissions in New York City here I come!

I got to meet up with a talented playwright and composer I had briefly interacted with a couple months ago. We talked trends, local institutions, scummy coworkers, and caught up in general. She wants me to record one of her original songs at her studio, and one of my own choosing. I, needless to say, am thrilled. I am in desperate need of singing demos, and will be even more so once my website goes up.

Two major victories for the day. Don't worry, I've already cracked open a celebratory beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment