Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A hit, A very palpable hit!

I received two phone calls yesterday from different people at the Professional Staffing Group. One was a more general call, screening me for the "office support" department, but I also received a follow-up to my application for a proofreading job. The particular job has been put on hold, but the Creative department is also keeping my info on file. Yay for jobs I actually want liking me back!

Today I am meeting with a playwright/composer I read for a couple months back. Just a creative lunch date, but its always good to have people who want to collaborate.

Wednesday is a networking party for my modeling agency, P3. I am armed with studded leggings, and new business cards. It should prove a productive night.

Aaand this weekend I am going on a much-needed trip to New York. My business cards will make the trip, and I'll probably stop by the Colony, but its a social trip, made possible by the sudden unexpected open-ness in my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment