Friday, August 20, 2010

I Return to Boson Theater!

Between now and the time of my last post, I not only was cast in Enron, I've attended the first rehearsal. I'm in the ensemble, which will be heavily involved in the show. Highlights include light saber battles, velociraptors, and a barbershop quartet. Oh! That reminds me. I'll also be music directing. Sure I can arrange a short barbershop number...hopefully...

I landed an interview for the Hershey merchandising job. They wanted to pay me slightly more than the last job I interviewed for, which is to say nowhere near enough. They must have a large phone bank system somewhere out in the midwest. After I ended the interview, and thanked my interviewer for her time, I received a follow-up email that said they would "get back to me". Pretty sure that was an automated message.

I'm starting to get a handle of things back in the law office. Its nice to know I can actually survive there for extended periods of time and not feel like a total idiot.

Last, and certainly not least, I have a general audition for the ART this morning. Crossing my fingers for this one. They're equity, nationally recognized, and generally pretty cool. Time to banish that morning voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment