Friday, August 6, 2010

Follow up. It's important.

The student film postponed again. I sent them an email laden with only minimal guilt about my recent job loss, and mentioned that I cannot shoot saturday; two paid auditions beats a small role in a student film every time. Supposedly we are shooting Monday now. If we don't, I'm going to bail.

Today I submitted for auditions for A Christmas Carol at The Hanover Theater in Lowell (yay Equity points!), and Enron at Zeitgeist Stage. They liked me last year for Christmas Carol, but my dialect was less than stellar. With my much-since-improved RP, maybe I'll have a better shot at it this year.

I received a follow-up on my follow-up; my contact at the marketing company sent me an email saying she enjoyed my scene clip.

I've had very little luck with any of the career websites. This morning I received a recruitment email from Aflac that didn't try very hard to appear not to be a form letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment