Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Search Continues...

I put my resume and profile up on CareerBuilder. The only bite I've received thus far is from the same Insurance mass email that found me on Monster.

I had been excited about a performing contact-- my eye doctor's son works for an agency in Queens. He seemed enthusiastic enough, so I forwarded him my resume. I got a form letter back about how they are not looking for talent at this time.

I sent an email to my former supervisor about the other gaming position at Mosaic. Fingers crossed he will have some info, and possibly get me in touch or recommend me to whoever is running that project.

I have two auditions for feature films lined up on Saturday, and the P3 networking party next Wednesday. I have two TFP photography gigs lined up, one for a local fashion line, and one just going for a "gritty, punk" look. I think the latter will really help my modeling port.

And, it seems like I get to keep my Xbox and Zune.

No comments:

Post a Comment