Monday, August 23, 2010

Still Raining...

So Emerson college has a part time position assisting the production manager. I whipped up a version of my resume with the theater tech back on it, and leaned heavily on my experience at North Shore in my cover letter. I'm not sure how it pays, but theater tech is very high up on the list of "things that don't really feel like work". Not driving on my daily commute would also be very nice.

I also signed myself up for another temp database, this one based in Burlington.

No word from Joy and the Apocalypse yet, but they're still within their allotted time.

I read a very strange screenplay this morning. The writer calls it a "Queer Noir". He's looking for the female lead; I asked him for footage from his first feature. Gotta get those production values for the reel. The limited niche audience also has me a bit worried as far as marketability and festivals go.

And lastly, my photoshoot today got postponed; the photographer's camera up and died on him. Still gotta bleach my hair for the Mission Park premiere Wednesday. I should probably get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment