Friday, September 3, 2010

Crazy Theater Movement Classes Finally Paid Off

That's right, I play a velociraptor in Enron. It's a lot of fun, but leaves me sore in weird places. Also fabulous: light saber battle. Theater is awesome!

The past week has been mostly full of real-world job applications. I signed up on a couple more staffing websites, applied for an Xbox-related job back at Mosaic, and got a contact at the ART BAR in Cambridge. The most exciting real world job news is (drumroll please), I have an in at Irrational Games, the people responsible for BioShock. They'll be hiring in the near future, and I've been promised that my resume will magically float to the top of whatever I'm qualified for. So that's cool.

I've assembled my schedule with Google Calendar to incorporate Enron, Joy and the Apocalypse, and Boston Ballistic. I am pretty much dead to the world until Halloween rolls around.

Auditions on the horizon: 42nd St with Stoneham Theater, and A Christmas Carol at the Hanover theater. I know I don't dance well enough for the former, but I should get my butt to a dance call. I think I have a good chance at the latter, which would pay and offer equity points. Gotta brush up that RP.

1 comment:

  1. See you at the Hanover ... I'm skipping Stoneham. They've seen me numerous times this year, so no need to make a fool of myself dancing for them! ha!

    ReplyDelete