Thursday, September 16, 2010

My feet hate me less than anticipated

Yesterday I went to Stoneham Theater's open call for 42nd Street. I sang well, and they asked me to stay for the dance call. While the tap was faster than anything I've done in the past, oh god, five years, I didn't completely embarrass myself. My marketability has always been that I dance well enough to be put in the back until I come on later to sing, so I was pleased with how I presented myself.

Two days ago I interviewed with Busy Bee Promotions over the phone. While in-store demos aren't my favorite thing in the world, they focus on mostly Whole Foods. Given that they sample four different products, and that there are 10 Whole Foods(ses?) within a ten mile radius, it could mean a decent amount of work for me.

I also applied to pet-sit for a dog in Concord. I attempted that career path about a year and a half ago, but no one was really going on vacation (and paying expensive pet-sitters) then.

Today I am going wardrobe shopping for Joy and the Apocalypse with my director. That being said, we'll be going to maternity stores. I plan to receive some strange looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment