Monday, September 13, 2010

Keep Making Work

Language video for Nesson Media aside, I am still waiting on any major job leads.

I had a couple photoshoots over the last week. I was incredibly pleased with the results from one, and incredibly disappointed in another. So it goes. However, after getting favorable responses on the more goth-stylized set, I resolved to make myself more marketable in that light. I've submitted a profile and photos for an Alt Modeling website, and I'm hoping they'll accept me. I also have a black and white punk shoot slated for later in the month. I hope to be able to use those shots in both my mainstream and 'alt' portfolios.

I've received several promo gig offers, but all of them conflict with my Enron schedule. I guess I was not destined to be a highly-paid costumed booze wench. I can only hope the offers continue/resume when I am available.

Enron is also prohibiting me from participating in a couple Boston Fashion Week events with P3. However, not being a size 2, I'm not missing out on very many runway opportunities.

Tonight Zeitgeist is kicking off its 2010 season with a party at Stella's in the south end. I'm stoked because its a networking party to which I can wear comfortable shoes. Hooray for networking and beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment