Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We are sick, we are sick, we are sick-sick-sick

It seems I've gotten another sinus infection. Brilliant.

My Excedrin spec commercial has already been posted on facebook! Hooray for a quick turnaround.

The agency in PA wrote me back. Apparently they only want to interview me after I kick my whole 'job' thing. Soon as I know when I'm done with MSFT they'll be getting an email from me.

The SLC student film with the *unnamed celebrity* is still on, and looking to shoot in February. Awesome.

No word from Fairhaven, the Boston Casting movie. I suppose its still possible that they want to use me, but I'm not waiting by the phone.

After consulting with two other actresses on the Excedrin commercial, I broke down and signed up for AgencyPro. Apparently Boston Casting gets in big trouble with SAG if they acknowledge the service results in getting called in more frequently. Hmm.

Lastly, I'm back to submitting for local film in an effort to get enough featured work for the demo reel. My clip from 'Sexually Frank' has been getting me positive reviews, so let's hope that stays a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment