Saturday, December 18, 2010

Actual Big News!

I have all the kinect branded swag you could ever ask for. Mmm, grapey chapstick.

My audition went very well on thursday. I got stared down by another blonde in the hallway (we weren't even reading for the same role, but I guess haters must hate), but also ran into an Enron colleague of mine. My make-up read well on the monitor, and I got smiles, slow nods, and a chorus of "oh, good"s after I read.

The Excedrin spec commercial went well. They expect a finished product in the next couple weeks. I'll be able to put my dinosaur skills on my reel!

And now, the *big news*. An agency I submitted for on Actors Access wants to interview me for theatrical and commercial/print representation! I could feasibly have an agent before I move to New York!

They asked about my availability on a saturday, and I told them about my microsoft schedule. Hopefully we can work something out.

Off to go distribute purple toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment