Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Clever Girl

Today I'll be reprising my Velociraptor impression for an Excedrin spec commercial. The contest was invite-only, with about 20 filmmakers competing. The winner will get their commercial aired nationally...but I'm hoping there will be online exposure/voting as well. They've promised a quick turnaround on my DVD copy.

I have a meeting scheduled Monday to be the spokesperson for...honestly I'm not sure what. I think its a furniture company. I'm driving to Pembroke for a screen test. They want to 'talk about a plan that works for us all', so I think I've already been pretty heavily vetted.

Boston Casting has called me in for an audition for a REAL MOVIE. Its a Low-Budget SAG feature to shoot early in the new year. I'd probably have to quit my Microsoft gig...but this kind of gig is the one that I've been holding out for. That audition is in Allston on Thursday.

Lastly, I've reached out to my contacts at Turbine Games (Lord of the Rings Online) to find out what union I'd have to be in to do voice -over work for them. I've been looking for an excuse to join AFTRA, SAG would be difficult unless this Boston Casting gig works out. I guess we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment