Saturday, December 11, 2010

Too Early for Photographer Drama

And yet I've already had some this morning. I've officially been called old-looking. That didn't take very long, did it?

Thursday I auditioned for " Tonya & Nancy", a rock opera showcasing at the Oberon in late January. They liked my audition picks (Randy Newman's "God's Song", and "Fifteen Pounds away from my Love"), and asked me to stay for a movement call. Turns out it was a dance call.I danced in jeans and socks...but so did the other auditioners. A heads-up would have been nice, but I think I danced reasonably well given the circumstances.

The DP from "That Late Thursday Night" asked me to star in his senior thesis shooting next semester. The script sounds interesting, and showcases a side of me not yet captured on film for the demo reel, so I said yes.

Boston Casting has called me in to audition for a REAL MOVIE in January. Details to come.

My day job officially has me working Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day. I am not entirely pleased about this. I also have yet to find out how long my obligation extends into the new year. My boss has promised to keep me in the loop.


No comments:

Post a Comment