Saturday, October 2, 2010

My film studio is cheating on me!

So about that pilot. I know for sure that its nowhere near finished...I was supposed to have one more day on set.
The production company has started posting ads on craigslist for work staring October 9th on a completely unrelated movie. Somehow I doubt they'll be working on both at once.

This is the same production company that would not answer my calls emails, or texts regarding schedules for two weeks. At long last I received a text (thursday afternoon for a friday shoot) that they wouldn't be shooting that scene this weekend, and they'd "let me know".

From where I sit, it seems that the pilot is being tabled for the foreseeable future. Would a heads-up on such an action cause so much drama as to not be worth it?

Yes I've certainly complained about the disorganization, but I have set a lot of time and effort aside for these people. For now I think I'll avoid the confrontational email. If they call later, they call, and we'll figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment