Monday, October 25, 2010

A Curious Email

There's an email I keep getting from Boston Casting.
It's not the usual "Your account is non-active!" email, referring to the fact that I will not shell out $200/year for more pictures and video on their website.

I received an email that lists the number of projects they've submitted me for in past couple days, and then they ask me to please, start using their pay service.

If they're already submitting me for projects, why would I shell out the money? (The last time I received this email I got called in for the Shaq commercial the next day.)

I don't know either.

In other news, I subscribed to ShowFax. I've started submitting myself for roles in New York. Most of them list when they'll shoot, so I can stick to day roles I'd be able to commit to.

I had an audition for a SAG student thesis film at Harvard yesterday. I fit the type well, and was pleased with my audition. I should hear in the next couple days. Heeeere voucher voucher voucher...

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you are working in NY let me know. We're on the east side of Manhattan. Might be good if you need a couch.

    ReplyDelete