Friday, October 15, 2010

Catch-up Time

The past week or so I have been knocked flat by a sinus infection. I have been relying on my parents and boyfriend for rides, and lacking the energy to do much other than get through Enron every night.

However!

Wednesday I auditioned for The Donkey Show at the ART. While I wasn't in my best voice, I felt good about the dancing and improv. I also got through an hourlong dance call not really able to breathe through my nose. Not too shabby.

Yesterday I got called in last minute by Boston Casting for a commercial that will star brand new Celtics team member Shaq. The casting director laughed, and said I did a 'good job.' So I got that going for me. That's shooting sunday...so I'd have to hear soon.

I've signed up for an audition with a touring educational Shakespeare company, and have started vetting student film projects to finish out my reel. One about snuff films looks pretty interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment