Monday, October 4, 2010

Tall Blonde Searching for New Project

I've scheduled an audition for The Donkey Show, accepted a staged reading of The Elephant Man, and started submitting for more films.

I've received news of a couple studio-backed feature films shooting in Boston before the end of the year, which puts a couple of my game plans to go union back on the table. I replaced my primary photo on the Boston Casting website with a shot from my recent photoshoot with Greg Carapell; I now broadcast "look at me, I'm attractive" instead of "this is what my face looks like". I am crossing my fingers that at least one of the local CDs I know personally will be casting one of the films. Heeeeeere SAG vouchers....

I also got my first check from Nesson Media. Acting is now paying (some of) my bills. Hah!

The seasonal gig doesn't start until the last week of October. It will be a thursday-sunday week, though I have yet to hear how many hours. I think it will have a similar flexibility to my previous position, giving me the wiggle room to say yes to last minute background work if I can get it. Onward and upward...

No comments:

Post a Comment