Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Turn in Events

Yesterday I got a call about a sublet in Bushwick. Its for four months instead of three, but the rent is under$700, there's no fee, and the roomates sound nice (two of them are post-production audio guys). Kickass.

Yesterday I also sat down and watched the rough cut of Sexually Frank. I can easily say it's the project I'm proudest of having worked on.

This morning, after battling the Alphagraphics and Kinkos websites, I broke down and ordered 8x10 paper from ActorPaper.com. I trimmed the resume paper off sixty headshots for StageSource Auditions last year--never again.

Diner switched my audition date without telling me. I emailed back about it...but I won't be overly upset if it loses out of the NY move schedule madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment