Friday, January 28, 2011

First Date Jitters

My skype date with my prospective roommates went well last night. They definitely seemed 'my crowd', and I enjoyed talking to them. A couple more people are coming to see their place, but I should hear by sunday.

As a failsafe, I sent out emails for six more sublets this morning.

I've had to back out of the Fetish Fashion Show in Providence; I had two designers who wanted me to walk for them this year. Damn apartment drama.

On the up-side, Gloucester Stage Company scheduled me an audition for Most Happy Fella. I could conceivably stay at home over the summer and earn me some EMC points if all goes well. Having done the show before, I think my chances are good.

I continue to submit for work on Actors Access with very little success. I'm hoping that it is the result of two things that are under various amounts of my control: 1) lack of a demo reel 2) no professional work in NY.

1 comment:

  1. when's your audition at Gloucester Stage Company? 2:20 for me! See you there?

    ReplyDelete