Monday, January 24, 2011

Motivation through Guilt from Frankie

Since my last post, I've emailed ten people on craigslist, and reached out to many friends in New York regarding my apartment search. Law of Averages dictates I have to land something eventually, right?

I have an unrelated funny story. The film that had cast me as a minor character, constantly changed the schedule, and asked me to destroy my own goth wardrobe (that stuff is expensive!), came crawling back. The producer I dealt with is no longer on the project, and the director went back to the audition tapes and wants me for a lead. It would shoot in Boston in February, and I'm not sure I want to commute for a student film. Amusing though.

I have an audition for a film called Diner on Wednesday. Its a paying feature length indie, and the sides I've seen look promising. Hit-men, telepaths, and shapeshifters. Neato.

I've also lined up headshots with a photographer friend in the city. We would take care of those after I get an apartment and a haircut. These split ends are killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment