Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm Free!

Or nearly free. I wrote an email requesting to be released from my contract with P3. Credit where credit is due- I did get two usable photoshoots out of them. However, they never got accredited, and sent me to a grand total of 0 casting calls. Time to go to New York and find me a real agent.

Shooting yesterday for my spokesperson gig was...interesting. We shot 20+ different videos, only to find all of them were slightly out of focus. Really stupid rookie mistake. However, I still believe in the potential for exposure, so I haven't completely written them off. Hopefully they will learn come camera skills.

I scheduled an audition for Historical Perspectives this evening, but I think I am going to call to cancel. I don't want to commit to staying in boston for the next full school year.




No comments:

Post a Comment