Monday, July 26, 2010

My last monday as an Xbox Girl.

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

I've set up an employment profile on both the Nintendo and Playstation websites. Neither of them are currently looking for a rep in MA, but at least I'm in the system should anything come up. This afternoon I plan to actually set up my profile on Monster.com, though I have yet to personally meet anyone who's gotten a job of that site.

In other news, I'm still waiting on any bites from the applications from Friday and Saturday.
I tend to forget that the rest of the world operates on the weekday/weekend system, and found myself increasingly frustrated that so few new jobs and gigs were posted on craigslist. Really should work on developing that patience thing.

I need to get business cards in order in time for my modeling agency's networking party on the 11th. I should get on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment