Saturday, July 24, 2010

Daily Updates? That seems way too consistent for me.

Turns out the group shoot I had been planning on attending today is pay-only. Given my current employment situation, we are now in funds lockdown, and will not be paying for photographers. So much for that.

I applied online to be an Assistant Manager at three different GameStop locations. Management experience would probably be good for me in the long run, and I can't exactly turn down a job until it is offered me.

I also applied to a mysterious merchandising job through Mosaic. It seems video-games-oriented, but refers to a brand/store/something I hadn't heard of. Google was of little use in finding out any particulars. Perhaps one of the big-box stores is revamping their approach to games? Anywho, it's listed as a "future opportunity", so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment