Saturday, July 31, 2010

Job ending in 3...2...1...

Today is my last day on the job. I'm going to be very sad to send my Xbox back. There's a chance they won't ask for it, as it's now an oudated model...fingers crossed.

I've set up an audition for a gigging rock cover band. Nothing huge, but it would be fun to be consistently singing again.

Goals for next week:
1) Get a profile up on Actors Access. NEActor currently has a deal with Models Club to submit for principal roles in NYC. However, I need to be on Actors Access. Some quality time with a fax machine and that should be no problem.

2) Revamp promo resume. As much as I hate that industry, its good to have a two or three day gig when one needs it.

3) Set up a photoshoot for the kickass swimsuit I got on clearance at Marshalls. I need a good full-body shot, and this suit makes me look and feel like Charlize Theron if she were a Bond girl.

4) Design and order business cards.

And I can put in hours at my dad's office.

Solid plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment