Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Working and Moving and Class, oh my!

Last night in our Access to Agents class, I had a "good, no, very good" audition. While some of my classmates were sent out to enter the room again and again, or needed work on their scenes, I entered once, read once, and was given no notes. I am a beast!

I've successfully made it to New Jersey for my week of apartment limbo. This weekend I will start moving my things to my fabulous new apartment in Kensington. Its well below my previous price estimate, has roof access, and fabulous foodie roommates.I can stay there on a month-to-month basis, and the utilities are included in the rent. Its also a grand total of two blocks from the F train. Win.

I am torn as to whether I want to sign up for Paul Russel's April session--the twice yearly musical theater class. I think I'm going to hold off and see if any agents call me in from this session before spending more money on classes.

1 comment: