Sunday, February 27, 2011

First New York Callback!

Its on thursday for Honestly Abe. Woohoo! No word yet on what role, or what it will entail.

Sadly, it turned out I couldn't make it to the callbacks of All-American Genderf*ck Cabaret, so I canceled my audition.

Also sadly: North Shore non-eq auditions are on the same day as Theater by the Sea auditions. While the idea of cutting a bus ride out of my schedule is tempting, I think I'll be trekking home to Boston for NSMT.

Monday looks to be an interesting marathon. Not only does in include the third dragging in as many weeks of all of my possessions across public transit, but it is also Agent Night, the culmination of my class with Paul Russel. Hopefully one of three agents will call me in for a meeting. If they don't, then the research begins on what agents to start mailing to. I'm especially hopeful about Honestly Abe, because then I could have a project to which I could invite agents and casting directors. Fingers crossed.


1 comment: