Monday, February 7, 2011

I made it to New York!

And I am a very sore person.

I'm still looking for a place starting around March 1st. I send out around ten emails every day.

I had my audition for an Equity production of The Most Happy Fella on Saturday. It went well, but the show is looking for a tiny ensemble. Fingers crossed anyways.

Yesterday I dyed my hair to a more reasonable, plausibly natural, blonde. Today I got a message on Actors Access calling me in to impersonate Gwen Stefani for a music video. I guess my hair has very poor timing.

I'm waiting to hear on some auditions for films in boston. At this point I'll travel for waivered BG work, and one of the people who calls me in frequently is in charge of principal casting for a new Mark Wahlberg movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment