Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Recovered Sleep Deficit

My sleep schedule has recovered! Yay!

We finished up That Late Thursday Night at an ungodly hour Friday morning. Despite some mild disorganization, I was pleased with it, and hope that it will come out well. I connected with the DP, who has a strong background in photography,and is looking for some TFP work. We've been talking about shooting, as well as me possibly doing some voice over work for stop-motion-animation.

Sunday morning I auditioned for a season with a local production company. They're shooting a couple shorts, a feature length, and a pilot. They seemed to like my reading for one of the lead roles. They seemed surprised that I could turn out a decent reading without previous direction and critique. Yay acting homework.

I spoke with my SLC friend, and the logistics just don't work out to do his film this semester. However, he does want me on his film in the Spring. I would have a leading a role, and there would be a real live famous actor involved! I'm looking not to jinx myself, so the actor will remain unnamed until I have more details.

Last summer I had been in talks with a rock band to do some work as a vocalist. The emails fizzled out, and I assumed they went with someone else. Lo and behold, I received an email from them yesterday. They're still looking, and have settled on a sci-fi theme for the band. I need to pick out a song to cover for my audition, but I'm also looking at writing a vocal line to one of the demos they've posted online. I do look good in spandex and lamé....

No comments:

Post a Comment