Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I think I'm officially Nocturnal

Between Seattle jet-lag, two dolls shows in a row, an overnight shoot on friday, and a midnight promo last night, I haven't seen 7am in some time now.

Nighthawks went very well.I had never seen a crew so large for a student film. Everyone was upbeat, despite the late hour and cold. Over the course of the evening we had 911 called on us, drunks and junkies try to come in thinking we were open, film mags jam, but I was very pleased with how things went.

Today I have an audition for Shakespeare Now, for which, honestly, I could have been better prepared. My best hope for a role is Helena in Midsummer, as I am towering maypole-size.

Tonight I'm shooting That Late Thursday Night in Fitchburg. The script is simple, and I think does a very good job of showing some relationship collateral damage.

Last but not least, I just put a video up on Youtube for a Sarah Lawrence friend. His most recent film was screened at a horror festival in New York. The character I read for was originally male, but if he likes my read we can work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment