Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am an [actor],and [actor]s just believe...

Yes I've been listening to the Book of Mormon cast recording. Why do you ask?

I failed my goal of quitting my job by my birthday. While two of my three interviews last week went very well, my phone did not ring. I interviewed monday at a bar down by 2nd ave, and was told I'd be called back for the second round. I am also attending three open calls tomorrow--one of which is at planet hollywood to be a server.

The last time I served was when I was 18. I don't remember loving it, but I think I could get a handle of it again. Making money off tourists sounds a-ok to me.

I had two auditions on tuesday, both for NYMF shows. One was unified, and I saw a SLC face behind the very long audition table. The other was for a particular show, but they did not call me back to dance. I was pleased with how I sang, but from what I can tell I need to be working on and showcasing my belt technique.

Saturday I have an audition for a webseries. The role is me all over. Fingers crossed...


No comments:

Post a Comment