Friday, June 8, 2012

I get to wear my wedding dress again!

Seriously, best $35 I ever spent.  (For those of you  keeping score at home, I've now worn that $1400 dress from Priscilla's of Boston for Company, Taming of the Shrew, and The Last Five Years).


Why will I be wearing that enormous raw silk garment again you ask? Well, I've been cast in a pilot.
Sure, sure, if you read this blog you probably already saw that on my fan page or personal facebook page. If that's not the case, hello lurker!

The pilot is called LOSERS, and information about it can be found here. I'm pleased as punch to be a part of the core cast.

I also received callbacks for the action feature mentioned in the previous blog entry. The callbacks are a day-long affair; I am to arrive with three outfits; ready for a photo shoot, table read, and fight choreography. I have never been so heavily vetted for a role.

With that in mind, I've started working out again. Some of you are familiar with my current weight issues--somewhere between moving to New York City, quitting soda, and dumping the person I dated for three years, I've become skinnier than I ever was in high school. I was worried that if I started an intense fitness regimen I'd be on the track towards 'too thin'. I know, I know, thin is good for tv. The fun part is that starting at this base weight, noticing the slowly-growing definition is much easier, and a good motivator.

I'm also trying to be good about singing at least twice a week. Yesterday was soprano repertoire day. Watch out, Moonfall, and Gooch's song. I'm coming for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment