Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gearing up for January

Pirates opened to good reviews on friday. One such review, by Beverly Creasey, mentioned me by name. I guess that thing about 'no small roles' is true after all. This weekend's shows are selling well, and we are recording a cast album on thursday. I haven't been in studio in ages, so it looks to be a good time.

Sexually Frank has been submitted to its first round of festivals, and is garnering its own share of press. Check out an interview with director extraordinaire Frankie Frain here.

I've started submitting for auditions in January, and have been working on my mailers. While my hopes are not high of being 'discovered' in time for pilot season, my goal is to be called in for multiple principals for next year's summerstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment